About SERVPRO of Richmond
Andrew M. Bahen, Theresa C. Bahen
Owners of SERVPRO of Richmond
SERVPRO® of Richmond is the cleanup and restoration company with more than 30 years of experience. Our highly trained teams respond 24/7 providing excellent service to homeowners, insurance companies, building owners, facility managers and property managers through out the area.
Independently owned and operated by Andrew and Theresa Bahen. SERVPRO® of Richmond has earned an excellent reputation with homeowners, insurance companies, business owners, facility managers, local and state government agencies and commercial property management teams. Our experience, people, capacity and equipment uniquely qualifies us to handle large jobs no matter how extensive the damage. In the unfortunate event of a fire or water damage, call SERVPRO® of Richmond. We will respond 24/7 with trained employees, state of the art equipment and the resources required to perform emergency services to help limit property damage.
SERVPRO® of Richmond was awarded SERVPRO® Franchise of the year and is consistently recognized in the top 10 of 1,600 plus national locations. In 2015, SERVPRO® of Richmond was awarded the 4th Best Franchise in the Nation!
NADCA Certified Air Duct Cleaning For Your Home and Business.
When it comes to air duct cleaning choose SERVPRO® of Richmond. As a member of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) we adhere to the strict standards required to earn the NADCA certification. NADCA certification is recognized around the world as the benchmark for trained and qualified professionals. Since 1986 SERVPRO® of Chesterfield has been cleaning residential and commercial air ducts according to the NADCA standard. SERVPRO® of Chesterfield technicians are trained, experienced and NADCA certified. A NADCA certified firm ensures the technician has the knowledge and proficiency to conduct HVAC assessments, cleaning, and restoration services. Our staff certifications include Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS), Certified Ventilation Inspectors (CVI) and Ventilation System Mold Remediators (VSMR). We utilize the proper techniques, standards, and safety practices recommended by NADCA. Go to NADCA.com for additional information.
Follow us on Twitter for more information: @SERVPRORVA
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CVI - Certified Ventilation Inspectors
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JSR - Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- VSMR - Ventilation System Mold Remediators
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Associated Building Contractors ABC
- Associated General Contrators
- Building Owners and Managers Association BOMA
- Central Virginia Apartment Association
- Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce
- CREW Richmond Commercial Real Estate Women
- Goochland Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate GRACRE
- Hopewell Prince George Chamber
- IAQ Indoor Air Quality
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Repair Installation Certifications
- Independent Insurance Agents of Virginia IIAV
- International Facility Managers Association
- IREM Partner Institute of Real Estate Management
- Richmond Better Business Bureau
- Risk and Insurance Management RIMS Virginia Chapter