About SERVPRO of Richmond
Andrew M. Bahen , Theresa C. Bahen
Owners of SERVPRO of Richmond
SERVPRO® of Richmond is the cleanup and restoration company with more than 30 years of experience. Our highly trained teams respond 24/7 providing excellent service to homeowners, insurance companies, building owners, facility managers and property managers through out the area.
Independently owned and operated by Andrew and Theresa Bahen. SERVPRO® of Richmond has earned an excellent reputation with homeowners, insurance companies, business owners, facility managers, local and state government agencies and commercial property management teams. Our experience, people, capacity and equipment uniquely qualifies us to handle large jobs no matter how extensive the damage. In the unfortunate event of a fire or water damage, call SERVPRO® of Richmond. We will respond 24/7 with trained employees, state of the art equipment and the resources required to perform emergency services to help limit property damage.
SERVPRO® of Richmond was awarded SERVPRO® Franchise of the year and is consistently recognized in the top 10 of 1,600 plus national locations. In 2015, SERVPRO® of Richmond was awarded the 4th Best Franchise in the Nation!
NADCA Certified Air Duct Cleaning For Your Home and Business.
When it comes to air duct cleaning choose SERVPRO® of Richmond. As a member of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) we adhere to the strict standards required to earn the NADCA certification. NADCA certification is recognized around the world as the benchmark for trained and qualified professionals. Since 1986 SERVPRO® of Chesterfield has been cleaning residential and commercial air ducts according to the NADCA standard. SERVPRO® of Chesterfield technicians are trained, experienced and NADCA certified. A NADCA certified firm ensures the technician has the knowledge and proficiency to conduct HVAC assessments, cleaning, and restoration services. Our staff certifications include Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS), Certified Ventilation Inspectors (CVI) and Ventilation System Mold Remediators (VSMR). We utilize the proper techniques, standards, and safety practices recommended by NADCA. Go to NADCA.com for additional information.
Follow us on Twitter for more information: @SERVPRORVA
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- JSR - Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- VSMR - Ventilation System Mold Remediators
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CVI - Certified Ventilation Inspectors
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IAQ Indoor Air Quality
- Richmond Better Business Bureau
- Hopewell Prince George Chamber
- Independent Insurance Agents of Virginia IIAV
- IREM Partner Institute of Real Estate Management
- IICRC Carpet Cleaning Repair Installation Certifications
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate GRACRE
- CREW Richmond Commercial Real Estate Women
- Associated Building Contractors ABC
- Building Owners and Managers Association BOMA
- Associated General Contrators
- Central Virginia Apartment Association
- Risk and Insurance Management RIMS Virginia Chapter
- Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce
- Goochland Chamber of Commerce
- International Facility Managers Association