The ElectroClean Electronic Cleaning System
What is ElectroClean?
ElectroClean is a state-of-the-art electronic database program designed to quickly and systematically test items that may been impacted by fire, soot, water, and other contaminants. This portable computer station keeps an inventory of each item. A three stage testing process provides value to the insured and the insurance company that once the restoration process is complete, the electronics are in working order. The ElectroClean system determines salvageable items and eliminates costly electronic replacement by determining what is restorable versus when replacement is required.
- Eliminates the expense of replace electronics when salvageable
- Items tested before any other process, tested again after cleaning, testing a third time after ozone cleaning
- On-site inventory, consistent forms/documents, standardized pricing
- Portable computer testing system with cloud-based database
- Tests hard drives from computers and provides data recovery
What Can Be Tested?
- Computers, Hard Drives, Key Boards
- Printers, Scanners
- TVs, Wireless Controllers
- Gaming Devices, Consoles, Remote Controls
- Speakers, Subwoofers
- Cables and Electronic Cords
- DVD players, DVDs, CD players, CDs
- Radios, Air Conditioners
Technology is not only valuable, but it is something we rely on every day. SERVPRO® of Richmond understands this and therefore has adopted the ElectroClean system to salvea our customer's electronics. We deeply care about the customer and will do everything we can to salvage your personal belongings, making it “Like it never even happened!”